1(800)283-3214 / 800-At-DD214

click-to-call from the web click-to-call

Mon. - Fri. 10:00 - 21:00 ET

DD214 Express Service[DD214]   $89.00

by Tyler grenier Date Added: Monday 24 August, 2020
they did what they said they would do. got my dd214 in 12 business days during covid . not disappointed, only grunt I have is if you advertise dd214 in 7 days 95% of the time, you should advise the other 5% of your clients that don't get it in 7 days and give an update. spending $100 on a service, i would expect periodic updates. no one likes being left in the dark especially after the deadline has passed. [Unfortunately, almost all facilities are operating at some delay due to smaller staffs, some take longer than others. Once we submit to a facility, we have to wait. There's really not much more we can say other than we are waiting for the facility to respond ... Still, no one could have gotten you your record faster. Thank you for your service!]

Rating: 4 of 5 Stars! [4 of 5 Stars!]
Back Write Review

Add to Cart